Saturday 2 July 2011

Saturday, 2nd July 2011

Number of outfits worn: 10

Number of bouquets handed to me: 537

Number of love trees planted: One

Hours spent smiling/laughing: 23 and 1/4

Risk level of lockjaw setting in: Moderate


Cripers, another long day! I thought the pace of this tour may ease up a bit with it being the weekend but no rest for the wicked (tee hee!); I haven't worked this hard since, well, ever!!!

Feeling a little homesick today, missing Mummy and Daddy ever so. So wish I was at Wimbers with Pipsy & co; she's keeping me updated via WhatsApp, but it's not the same as actually being there, especially for the Finals!

Another marvellous day in the Territories; in Montreal today. I do feel like I am falling a little bit in love with the place; such charming people and not at all as I envisaged.

Totes wrong choice of dress for tree planting & my tights are far too shiny
It is so lovely to fall into bed finally; my legs were so tingly-wingly from tiredness I had to enlist Big Willy (BW) to give them a quick rub. Just ordered up a cheese and pickle sandwich from room service - these banquets may look sumptuous but between all the etiquette and ambassador chit-chat, I hardly get chance to put fork to mouth before the course is cleared. Totes ravenous by the end of the day!

Just managed to grab a quick five minute peek at the Mail Online, *my guilty secret* to check on the 'other' Royal Wedding this year in Monaco. Not a patch on mine, let's be fair. Sympathies to them on the awkward kiss, should have taken notes on ours - *so in love*!

Oh, Big Willy, you do look ever so handsome in your open-necked shirt *swoon*
I also see the Mail have done another comparison to my mother-in-law and I - *yawn* - shocker, we both wear red and white in Canada. What did they expect me to wear, stars and stripes?! Totes hilaaars.


Anyhoots, my eyes are closing so I will nigh be asleep. My jaw has just about ceased aching from all the smiling I did today so I may get a few hours of snoozles before daybreak. Quebec-kons tomorrow (see what I did there?!).

HRH Catherine





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a private journal, but comment is free: